Harvard Art Museum
Rode Architects Inc.
- Selective demolition and renovation in a highly secure and sensitive environment where priceless art is restored and stored
- Build-out of staff offices, art restoration work areas conference and teaching spaces and a large pantry/meeting space
- Design took advantage of the building’s high decks
- 3 dimensional acoustical floating ceiling system transmits even layer of light while shielding extensive overhead utilities
- Building security, fire alarm, HVAC and common area modifications