Harvard Business School
- New 3 story, 90,000 SF building mixed-use building including classrooms, offices, servery and flexible space dining halls.
514-seat main dining hall
- Full basement that houses a 5600 SF commercial kitchen and bakery.
- Other spaces include a coffee shop, a large atrium and various multi-purpose spaces.
- Building façade consists primarily of brick veneer, along with glass curtain wall and metal panel accents.
- Tight project site abutting multiple occupied buildings on an active campus.
- High-end interior finishes with the integrated AV system.
- 3-bay loading dock with dock leveler, scissor lift, and compactor.
- The third floor is home to a sustainable green roof.