Toyota Research Institute
Bargmann Hendrie & Archetype, Inc.
- Preconstruction and construction services
- The scope of work consists of selective demolition, renovation and the build-out of existing office and laboratory space
- The project includes new walls, ceiling finishes and MEP systems inclusive of power, lighting and HVAC systems
- The team will be rigging a new AHU to the roof
- The space adjacent to the project is occupied with Toyota employees and an operational building
- Additional project highlights include a user experience laboratory for trying out new prodcts, 2-way mirrors, soundproof walls and speciality lighting