WSP Flack + Kurtz
- 21,000 square-foot fit out from the shell.
- Space occupied during the project; team phased construction and adjusted work hours to accommodate client’s daily operations
- Scope of work included an IT room, all new open work areas, private offices, conference rooms and a kitchen/ cafe
- Team self-performed demolition
- All new power and tel-data feeds to new IT room; IT room turned over early prior to phase one move-in
- Polished concrete floors with inlaid carpet, bamboo carpets, cork floors and other rapidly renewable materials used throughout the space
- LEED Silver certification